So some things about me: I love tea, I hated running at first but love it when I get into the right frame of mind, and I am working on my self-confidence and overcoming obstacles every day.I can go up and down in my emotions a lot. This is a personal blog as well as a fitness blog. That being said, I'm doing this the healthy way, my way, the way that works for me!
He’s holding is little hands like, “umm kind sir I’m back… i… is it ok if I get some more nuts? If not that’s ok I’m just hungry”
But I am pretty look at me im so pretty it’s not arrogance when it’s literally just a fact im so pretty
SO PRETTY!!!!! ME!!! IM PRETTY!!! IM A PRETTY PRETTY GIRL!!!!
I like this.
If a man tells you you’re pretty, it’s supposed to be this amazing gift you cherish forever.
If you tell a man you’re pretty, you’re a horrible, shallow, awful person and it isn’t true.
My 16 year old coworker was saying how she wanted something healthy on break and I suggested fruit and she goes “no that has too much sugar”
I’m about to strangle her. She didn’t want to hear how it’s not bad for you like whatever child.
Technically It can be if you have candida and you want to get rid of that before starting a healthier lifestyle but in general you are right lol. Natural sugars not bad for you but too much fruit can still raise your blood sugar levels too high and cause health issues if you overdo it and don’t have good bacteria within your digestive tract to break it down.
Looks like she wears a crown
Man I really loved this anime. I wish it had kept going
I think I’m ready for bed… *sigh*
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe she’s with me.”